Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer Romance Digital Papers



Ok friends, I am trying something new. Don't worry, I will always be you Close To My Heart Consultant and continue to work on tutorials, HOWEVER I make my own digital papers for banners and such, and would like to share some with you FOR FREE. The only stipulation is, that you comment on the following:

1) Do you like these papers?
2)Was it easy to download? (I am using RapidShare for now, until I figure out an easier way)
3)Did the download work?

I really appreciate your comments, and also, if you answer NO to any of these, if you know how I can improve, will you comment on that as well? These are my first that I am sharing, and they ARE FREE. 

Summer Romance
Digital Papers
Summer Romance is a set of 10 Romantic papers with summer trend colours. You recieve 5 patterned papers, and 5 coordinating cardstock papers.

PS: I still highly reccomend Studio J for your digital scrapbooking needs, however, I understand that some people like digital papers for banners and flyers and other needs. Thanks!


Ashley Horton
Close To My Heart Consultant
http://tahorton.myctmh.com
tahorton@myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment