Friday, May 7, 2010

Double Fold Card


Double Fold Card

Hey scrappers! Today is such a rainy day so I apologize about the poor quality of the card that I showed you above. This card is what I call a Double Fold Card. It is nice and elegant, and the nice thing about it is you don't have to overload it with a million different colors and patterned paper. I just used two of the patterns out of the Splendor Kit and then Garden Green Card Stock and Colonial White Cardstock. You can see my full supply list below and even order the supplies to make this card as well.




Supplies:
Garden Green Cardstock {1244}; Colonial White Cardstock {x1411}; Garden Green Ink {z2120}; Hot Diggity Stamp Set {C1407}; Grown with Love Stamp Set {D1372} ;Splendor Paper Kit {X7124B}


Ashley Horton
Close To My Heart Consultant
http://tahorton.myctmh.com
tahorton@myctmh.com

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment